Rose Mountain Ranch
premiere dressage training facility just 30 minutes from downtown portland
- 72 x 132 small dressage court indoor with Equiloft footing
- 66 x 198 large dressage court, all-weather outdoor arena with Equiloft footing
- 90’ diameter Equiloft roundpen
- Eleven 12 x 12 matted stalls with 12×37 ten minus gravel turnouts. Pellet bedding.
- Automatic watering systems
- Heated tack room with individual lockers
- Heated Viewing room for the indoor arena
- Heated feed room
- Heated indoor restroom
- Hot/cold matted shower rack, with overhead heater
- Two matted cross ties, with overhead heaters
- Riding trails
- Vinyl fencing and Horseguard electric fencing for turnouts and pastures
- Four large pastures for turnout with run-in sheds
- Trailer parking
Featuring Monthly clinics with BHSI FEI trainer Suzan Atkinson Davis!
full care board $485/mo
- Top quality Central Oregon Orchard/Timothy hay and/or Alfalfa fed three times a day
- Stall maintenance two times daily
- Blanket and fly mask management
- Seasonal turnout in pastures.
Lessons with Andrea are also available at Painted View Farm in North Plains, OR.